Sunday, September 5, 2010

You Changed my Life

You Changed my Life

You Changed my Life by Max Lucado has been a joy to read. When I received that small hardcover book in the mail from booksneeze I though what a cute gift this would be for someone. I read the book within 1 hour and couldn’t put it down, this was truly an uplifting book.

The book tells stories of real life examples of our lives were changed through love, kindness, commitment, compassion, hope, courage, wisdom, and friendship. This unique little book also talks about different people who have done great things to help others throughout their lives. Beautiful chosen pictures accompany each story.

This was truly a pleasure to read, and can’t wait to pass it on.



Thank You Booksneeze for the opportunity to read and review this great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment