Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Way Home (DVD)

The Way Home (DVD)


Let me first just say that when I say this as a selection thru booksneeze I could not wait to get it.

The Way Home (DVD) starring Dean Cain is a faith-based independent flim. It is a story based on a father who is a utility contractor whose youngest son goes missing on the family property. It shows how the family struggled and never lost hope. Even in there darkest hour God Gave them Hope.

The Way Home is an inspirational true story about how a rural community rallied around a distraught family to search for their missing two year-old boy and through doing so changed the lives of many of those involved.

I thought it was a great movie to watch with your family, it was a real tear jerker, I hope it actually comes out into a book as well.

Thank You again Book Sneeze, Great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment