Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family

Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family

I am writing a review for Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family by Steve and Annette Economides.   This is a great book for any size family.  There are only 2 in my family but I am always looking for ways to save.  Especially with Gluten Allergies food can be expensive so I am always looking for coupons or discounts as often as I can.  So when I seen this book available on Booksneeze I signed up for it right away.
This book tells the story of a family of 7 who share tips and suggestions on how to save money.  They gave extremely good points on price matching at big department stores as well as limited your trips to the grocery store monthly.   I highly recommend this book to anyone trying to save money especially in this economy with the high price of food.  Guaranteed everyone will come back with at least one tip or trick to try to save money.

Thank You Book sneeze for this book

No comments:

Post a Comment