Saturday, January 29, 2011

What's he Really Thinking?

What's he Really Thinking?
How to Be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life
By Paula Rinehard

When I seen this book available on Booksneeze and all the wonderful reviews on it I knew it was a book I had to read.  I have no brothers, brother in law's however, I do have a husband, father and uncles and thought what a great way to learn how they think.
When I recieved this book in the mail it was appealing by the cover, I loved the pink color on the book.
I really enjoyed reading this book, I have learnt about understanding and paitence.  It explains his thought process and how I can relate to him.
The author makes it easy to understand the feelings that men have, how they express them or don't most times.  It explains how they cope with situations and also the romantic side and there thinking and thoughts.
I really enjoyed reading this book and have a new outlook on the men in my life and try to take more time and paitence with them.
Thank You Book Sneeze for the chance to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment