Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Shelter of God’s Promises by Shelia Walsh

The Shelter of God’s Promises by Shelia Walsh
I was curious about this book when I seen it available on Booksneeze.  I have seen the author’s Video Sessions in the past and was excited to be able to have her stories in hardcopy.
In The Shelter of God's Promise, the author in whom is a gifted Bible teacher and inspiring speaker Sheila Walsh primes Scripture for what God has promised us, what God's promises mean, and how these promises provide the foundation for daily confidence, joy, and hope.
After reading this book I felt at ease and a better understanding of Christ.  I think this book would be good for religion classes or group prayer groups.
Thank You booksneeze for offering me to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment