Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Waking Hours By Lis Wiehl with Pete Nelson

Wow, I just finished reading Waking hours and wanted to immediatly write the review on it.  First of all Thank you Booksneeze for the chance to review this book.
When I first read the summary:

Welcome to East Salem. A deceptively sleepy town where ancient supernatural forces are being awakened.
A local high-school girl is found murdered in a park.  It portaits 2 main characters who are so detailed and well explained.

This book kept me on the seat of my pants litterally.  I normally don't read suspense or crime novels but I am glad I did.

I recommend this book to anyone who wants an exciting intense story to read.  I will be passing this on to my friends and family for sure.

Thank You again Book Sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment