Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Big Red" Holy Bible - Contemporary 3-D Art

"Big Red" Holy Bible - Contemporary 3-D Art
I could not wait to receive this book from booksneeze, however I was disappointed when it arrived.  I found that it was simply a children's translation of the Bible with a few pictures.  It was a paperback binding, which I would have thought that it would have been something stronger - especially since it's meant for children.
Same Bible but updated with fresh, 3-D art for today's video-game generation
The pictures are  almost life-like and each picture has the scripture location at the bottom of the page for the corresponding story in the Bible.
This Bible Version is good for ages 8 and up and I would recommend it more for boys. I would not give this as a gift Bible due to the flimsy structure of the book.
I have reviewed this book on behalf of Booksneeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment