Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Special Edition By Robert Morgan

Then Sings My Soul Special Edition By Robert Morgan
I could not wait to get this book.  I absolutely love
Christmas!!  I have Christmas CD’s playing in my card in October.  When I
seen this book available on Booksneeze I jumped to get a copy of it.  The book has 150 Beautiful Hymns of Faith.  The book is full of incredible stories and
powerful messages.
The author’s goal is to keep these traditional hymns vital and meaningful to
all generations.
The devotional-style stories show the emotion and drama behind the hymns of
faith that have changed many lives throughout history -- the people whose faith
led them to write these wonderful hymns and the people whose faith was affected
by reading, hearing, and singing the songs. Designed to be personally
reflective, these stories speak to your soul and add depth and meaning as you
worship God through song.
I recommend this book to everyone. 

Thank You Booksneeze.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment